Do you need to add a email signature to all of your outgoing messages in your Yahoo Mail? Then follow the below steps.
- Log into your Yahoo Email
- Click “Options”
Depending on the version of Yahoo Mail you are using, the “Options” menu could be in two different locations:
- Classic Mail: On the Right Side of the screen above the messages
- New Mail: On the Top Left of the screen next to Sign Out
- Then click “Mail Options”
- On the Options Screen that appears, click Signature under Mail Options on the left side of the screen
- In the right panel, the options for your email signature will appear.
- Change the Signature Option from “Do not use a signature” to “Show a signature on all outgoing messages”
If you are using the New Yahoo Mail your options will be: Do Not Use a Signature, Show Plain Text Signature, and Show Rich Text Signature.
- Plain Text Signature is only text without any formatting – bold, italics, type color, typefaces, etc.
- Rich Text Signature is text that can be formatted using different text styles – bold, italics, type color, typefaces, etc.
- In the text box below the above option, insert the text you wish to have as your email signature.
- Click “Save Changes” above the Signature Panel. Now all messages sent from now on will have your new email signature.
- Click the Yahoo Mail Logo to return to your email
You should now have a signature on your outgoing messages from your Yahoo Email Account.Last updated on